September 25, 2009

week-away updates!

Hi ya'll! I can't tell you how excited I am! One week away. How did that happen?

There are just a few things you might need to know:

1- If you really have your heart set on drinking beer, you must provide your own. At the church committee's request, wine and mulled apple cider will be the only alcohol served in the church. Any other alcoholic beverages must be consumed discreetly outside of the building proper. IOW, tailgate, people.

2-The powerscourt bridge on the first concession is under construction, and thus blocking the regular route between my mom's (Sarah's) house and the church. Anyone planning on traveling in between either of these places will need to take a detour not shown on my pretty hand-drawn map. What a pity! Here's a link to what said detour will look like: THIS

3- Remember to drive SAFELY. There is a lot of wildlife in the area, including deer. I have personally had to slam on the brakes for a few in the past. And they come out of nowhere sometimes, so please be careful, especially when driving at night. Awesome, thanks.

4- Did I mention we have a fantastic band? Because we do. Lake of Stew.

No comments: