October 12, 2009

PHOTOS!

Hi all! We're home and back to the daily grind. Thank you everyone for making our wedding so amazing! We only wish we'd had more time to hang out with everyone, especially those of you we rarely see to begin with. It all went by so fast, but it was the most beautiful blur imaginable. We had such a blast, and hopefully you did too!


Thus, I've finally devised a way we can all share our wedding pictures online, in order to keep those memories fresh in our minds. I've created a brand new flickr account for everyone to use. I've never uploaded photos onto flickr before today, and it was rediculously easy. To avoid requiring everyone to set up separate flickr accounts, we can all just use the same one. What I did was upload all my pictures as one "set". If we all do the same, we can keep each other's pictures separate.

If you'd just like to see the pictures, use this link.


(I've set the privacy on this set to "Private(only me)" and then made a guest pass by clicking on "share this" at the top right of the screen. You can do the same, or just set it to "Public")

Flickr

If you want to upload your pictures just go to the sign in page, and enter "nicolaurora" as your ID, and "northernsky" as the password. Then click "Upload photos and videos" on the top right of the page. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Comment here if you encounter any problems, and I'll see what I can do!

No comments: